Personal Assistant - Internet Research and Email Correspondence.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant. The hire will have a 1 month trial period. If they are satisfied with their job and at the same time complete their tasks on time and provide constant feeds back, they will stay on for at least 9-12 more months.
Main Focus Include: Research and Email Correspondence:
1. Online research – Gathering information from the internet and systematically organizing the information using (Word and Excel ).
2. Email Response Handling – Emailing clients on our behalf with questions/ information provided to you by us.
3. Communication – Dailey email updates and weekly 5 minute Skype call.
• Research internet sites to capture information.
• Compose professional and thorough communications reports regarding research for all projects.
• Proactively communicate if they are unable to meet the contractual turnaround time.
• Maintain all client program information and resources.
• Proper English writing and grammar skills.
• A sound knowledge of internet search engines, databases and how to optimize the search
• Strong organizational and time management skills are needed to manage multiple tasks/priorities.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences in writing.
• Strong knowledge of internet and computer application skills
• Ability to work without the need of constant supervision
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• organizational skills
• communication skills
• Secretarial skills.
• United States College Sports
• Knowledge or willing to learn to use Google Docs and Dropbox.
Work: 10hr per week or 40hrs per month for $140.
Skills: research, english, grammar, management, sports, email-support