I am looking to hire a qualified writer to produce initial website content. I build websites for service businesses (i.e. insurance, HVAC, product installers, vacation-home rental agencies, hone construction companies, etc.)
The content will be limited to that needed to finish the new website that we create for them. Typically it has to do with the following:
1. Services they offer
2. History of the company
3. About us page info
4. Free 2-3 page article that can be given away free through the new ebsite that focuses on something helpful to those in the business niche of my client.
Sometimes, when other content is not available a search of the internet for ideas will be necessary. We are absolutely opposed to plagiarism and refuse to pay for it. While you content may be helped by looking through the Internet we do not want other people creative work used on our sites.
1. You must have EXCELLENT written English skills
2. You must have EXCELLENT spoken English skills since at the start of every project the owner of the company will be contacting you for a Skype voice-chat. You must, obviously, have a microphone and speakers on your computer for carrying on a conversation over Skype.
3. You should be able to meet deadlines. You will be given plenty of time to provide written content. However, we do not encourage last-minute content production since it lends itself to errors.
4. You should use spell-check with your word processor to catch simply writing mistakes. Using other software such as Whitesmoke to catch redundant sentences, errors in tense, etc. is also be encouraged.
Finally, to validate that you have read this post in its entirety, please place the phrase "Writing Position" at the top of your reply. Respondents that fail to have this phrase at the top will not be hired.