Writers/editors for grading news articles
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Writers/editors wanted for ambitious journalistic project, consisting in a portal (Nolet.com, currently in development), which will gather english-language articles from all over the world, grading them according to a set of quality guidelines.
The aim of the project is making world-wide news “journalist-centric”, helping readers finding quality journalism by grading thousands of articles in a daily basis, hopefully stimulating civil action and an improvement of news-writing. In the current stage, we need a team of about 10 people in order to develop the guidelines.
- Outstanding english writing and summarizing skills.
- Critical, inquisitive thinking.
- Reasonable knowledge of local and global news topics (society, politics, basic economy, etc.)
Please apply with your hourly rate and a brief explanation of why you’d be fit for the project. Opportunity of long-term job relationship.
Skills: journalism, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – FreeSWITCH development
- Hourly – NLP: Extract statements and quotations from articles
- Hourly – Senior AngularJS developer