JQuery and Ruby on Rails Expert Needed To Implement JQuery File Upload Controller and Index Page
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an expert in JQuery and Ruby on Rails that has has experience implementing the JQuery File Upload Gem (http://blueimp.github.com/jQuery-F
I will provide the model, you will provide the upload page view as well as the controller. The model is a wrapper around an .MP3 file backed by the Carrierwave gem and on Mongo DB using Mongoid.
The requirements for the upload are:
- Be able to upload multiple files at once
- Each file must have a description associated with it
- Each file can be associated with one or more checked categories
- The start button is disabled until a description and at least one categoriy check box is checked
- We can delete already uploaded files. Once deleted the div is removed and the view call the destroy method on the model
- There will be a progress bar indicating file upload status
- Once uploaded, a link to the file will be available
- Must support drag and drop or multi-select file browse for file upload per the Jquery-File-Upload gem
I've attached the model rb as well as the mockup. I will need turn around time to do this within 1 day. In order to be considered, you will HAVE to have used the JQuery File Upload gem before.
Please send me a quote and a timeframe. All reasonable quotes considered.