Game Development for "Swords and Sandals" Type game
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Please check out this Swords and Sandals game:
We are aiming to do a better version of this game, but with much better graphics and more unique gameplay.
1. The game shall support Android, IOS & Windows Phone
2. The game will have 2 modes:
A.) Arena Mode - where players can fight AI enemies (
B.) Player vs Player mode - where players fight other online players (they should be both online)
3. Players have the option to upgrade their stats (strength, agility, vitality, etc.)
4. Players can choose and upgrade their weapons (there are several weapon options for the players)
5. Players can buy potions and other upgrades thru the gold they earn every fight.
6. There are 12 types of players (wizard, gladiator, ninja, etc.)
This is the basic overview for now. My budget is around $1,000. I'm still open to negotiate the price slightly.
I run a mobile game design company, and have been designing game graphics for numerous clients already. To better help our current clients, I have decided to add game development services in our line of service, so they get an all-in--one solution from us.
IN SHORT: If you do a good job for us on this project, it is very likely that we will have you do the other game development projects for my other clients. :)
QUALIFICATIONS I'M LOOKING FOR:
1. Can develop game using Cocos 2d-x (we're open to other game engines, as long as they can support android, ios, and windows phone)
2. Has portfolio of games developed (sorry..I can't accept newbies for now..I'm looking for experienced developers)
3. Availability to finish the game in about 30-45 days (the game is to be launched by the end of October 2014, so we need this game done soon).
Looking forward for the best game developer to help us out.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – PSD Mockup to Wordpress Theme Conversion
- Fixed-Price – [FOR CREATIVE STORY WRITERS] Story Plot & Description Maker for Mobile Game