SharePoint Implementations Specialist for Small Business
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Advantage Technologies is an IT service provider with about 30 employees, all who work remotely and share information via our Office 365 platform. We are in the process of migrating and centralizing our information to SharePoint 2013. We need someone who is a specialist in working with SharePoint to help us configure the following:
- Overall design (you need to have strong attention to the aesthetics of the SharePoint site, not just the technical functionality).
- Assistance with the rollout of Skydrive Pro to our team
- Development of forms within SharePoint for our internal use
- Development of custom components (i.e - company directory linked to Office 365 user data)
In addition to the items listed above, we are also looking for general guidance and suggestions as to how we can best use SharePoint in our IT practice. Please note, we will only be working with native English speaking contractors in the US and Canada ONLY, with no exceptions. If you do not meet these criteria, please do not apply.
We expect this to be an ongoing engagement as our needs develop and as we utilize SharePoint more extensively in our organization.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Microsoft Excel GENIUS Needed