REPORTS TO AND EVALUATED BY: CEO & Vice President of Operations
HOURS: 40 hrs/week
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Most work will be done in a seated position, but the ability to stand, bend, and reach are required as this position also requires a lot of walking and motion. Must be able to listen and speak clearly as communication is a daily requirement in this position. Must be able to utilize computer terminals as much of the work is computer based.
MENTAL DEMANDS: The mental demands are described as high due to the level of work involved. Position holds a great deal of responsibility, and will often require a great degree of decision making within established and sometimes non-established policies and procedures. This position requires independent judgment and the ability to prioritize and plan work. The individual must be able to meet time constraints.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Position requires working as a virtual employee.
DEFINITION: Will be responsible for the following instructions well and assisting the CEO and Vice President with multiple tasks. Will be responsible for collaborating with Senior Management to solve simple as well as complex problems. Will be responsible for independently taking material and analyzing it; as well as creating and implementing systems to align with that material. Will be responsible to supervise and organize other outsource workers.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Sets up accounts, web 2.0 sites, social bookmarking sites, EduGov sites, forums and blogs.
2. Sets up Keyword search (Google Keyword Tools & Market Samurai)
3. Set up and manage Affiliate programs .
4. Maintain ongoing research of content and affiliate products
5. Create web designs.
6. Create systems and products.
7. Post on Craigslist in multiple categories and/or cities without getting flagged.
8. Manage and create Aweber Campaigns.
9. Knowledge of Pay per Click Programs and Pay per Call Programs.
10. Knowledge of Microsoft office.
11. Knowledge of SEO- white and gray techniques
12. Ability to upload video and audio on FTP sites.
13. Ability to apply voice over for recording purposes
14. Ability to apply basic research skills.
15. Ability to write include copyrighting and article creation.
COMPLAINT STATEMENT: Employee performs within the prescribed limits of KDS Ethics and Compliance program as well as contractual agreements. Is responsible to detect, observe, and report compliance variances to Senior Management.
MENTAL DEMANDS: Work will involve a variety of problems and require knowledge of KDS’s policies.
1. Detail oriented.
2. Exemplary work ethic and history.
3. Superior written and verbal English skills.
4. Ability to work independently.
1. Produce work of the highest standard.
2. Ability to meet deadlines.
3. Initiative to learn and develop new skills.
4. Exhibit integrity and is reliable.
5. Characterized as solutions oriented.
ESSENTIAL JOB TOOLS NEEDED
1. Microsoft Office
3. High speed internet
4. Quiet place free of background noise
5. Clear English accent
6. Headset and microphone
7. Ability to provide a 1 minute clip of yourself speaking
In order to avoid a generic application, please include the phrase MOTIVATED in your cover letter. Failure to include this phrase will result in immediate deletion of your application.
Your application and the test task will ensure that you receive an interview, so please present your best effort. Please include your Skype availability so that we may get in touch with you for an interview if you are selected.
Please apply for the job after completing the test task. Using a budget of $25 per month research and create an effective SEO plan using Fiverr contractors.
The application will be used in the decision making process; however, the manner you complete this task and relay the information will weigh heavily on our choice of employee.
Skills: SEO,, Web, Design,, Microsoft, Office,, Product, and, System, creation,, Telemarketing,, Customer, service,, Social, Media,, Copywriting