LAMP/CakePHP Programmers for Ongoing Development
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are seeking several LAMP developers for real estate projects on an ongoing basis. Systems are currently built on the CakePHP Framework.
***Agents, Teams and Web Development firms will NOT be considered.***
The ideal candidates should have the following attributes:
1. Experience working with the CakePHP Framework.
2. Experience with PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, JS (jQuery a +), .htaccess, SSH.
3. Comfortable working with existing procedural and object oriented code.
4. Comfortable writing new features or systems from scratch.
5. Knowledgeable and Conscious about security, especially MySQL injection.
6. Ability to create MySQL database schemas ensuring that best practices are being implemented.
The following attributes are definite pluses:
1. Experience working with RETS/MLS Data Feeds
2. Knowledge of MVC and design patterns.
4. MySQL performance tuning.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please apply and tell us a little about yourself along with your salary requirements and a summary of various projects you have worked on in the past. Indicate what your specific role in each project was. We are currently budgeting around $9.50 per hour.
Communication will be done via Skype, Email and occasional voice. We will be requesting samples of code you have authored and may also request a small programming challenge be completed by you to demonstrate your capabilities.
Skills: mvc, design