The job entitles calling to different businesses located on Puerto Rico which means you must be able to call Puerto Rico and be able to talk spanish. The telephone number will be provided via Skype, but you will need to have your own broadband and microphone preferably a headset.
The individual will need to work under the (UTC-04:00) Georgetown, La Paz, Manaus, San Juan Time Zone hours of 9am-5pm. The job will entail:
1. Calling businesses from our excel database every day with a script that will be provided to verify the information we have in our system.
2. Must ask for any information not available in our database with the purpose of completing the database.
3. Entering data into google spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel equivalent online) with a template provided
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong Spanish communication skills
2. Understands phone and email etiquette and does not violate these principles
3. Is familiar with Google Spreadsheet (It works similar to Microsoft Excel)
4. Is available between 9am – 5pm (UTC-04:00) Georgetown, La Paz, Manaus, San Juan Time Zone, Monday through Friday
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing or customer service on the phone
2. Your proficiency with Microsoft Excel
3. Your availability during the work week (M-F) between 9am – 5pm (UTC-04:00) Georgetown, La Paz, Manaus, San Juan Time Zone
If we like the way you work we have many other jobs that need to be done which means we can continue to hire you for different positions.
Hourly rate of $2-$3 will be given preference.
I must insist to say MUST SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY and a telephone interview will be done in spanish to verify this.