NOTE, PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, SKYPE ID AND PHONE NUMBER INCLUDING YOUR AVAILABILITY OF WHEN WE MAY REACH YOU TO DISCUSS. ONLY SENIOR LEVEL STATISTICIANS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Also when responding, please articulate your ability to:
1) Do the required job successfully.
2) Be easily available and accessible during the contract period.
3) Tell us how you can add value to our organization.
We are a US marketing company currently based in Japan with access to millions of customer names and numerous products and services to sell. Our means of selling is outbound telemarketing. We are looking for help by enhancing the data we have and increasing our sales as well as reducing our costs.
Our company is looking for a senior level statistical data analystwith experience in statistical modeling for sales. We are selling products and services via outbound telemarketing using name lists of customers that have made prior purchases.
Currently for this job, we have 3 questions.
1) Whichgroups of customers are most likely to purchase the same products they purchased previously? (A cosmetic medicinal product)
a. We have 3,600,000 names and want to create a at least 10 -20 groups and forecastwhat the sales conversion rate will be per group.
2) What time of day is it best to call them?
3) Should our sales pitch vary from one group to another? If yes, how?
Goals & Deliverables:
- Evaluate a large amount of anonymized historical sales data to identify model-able attributes
- Develop a plan for gathering additional data through sampling calls or other methods and evaluate the results
- Create a model to segment historical customers into tiers based on their propensity to purchase products in the same or different categories
- Expertise in statistical modeling and regression analysis
- Significant experience in sales data analysis
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data on remote platforms, e.g. AWS
-ODESK STATISTICS TEST MUST BE COMPLETED.
Though not required, telemarketing experience and Japanese language proficiency are a plus, as is the ability to travel to Tokyo for a short time if necessary.
Skills: marketing, analysis