We need a long term ongoing contractor who has the following attributes:
1) Must be available during 3pm to 9pm Mon – Thursday. Some week-ends.
2) Must be available for Skype voice calls during those hours
3) Organized and a fast learner
4) Very fast to respond and proactive in giving status
5) Can write and converse well in English
6) Must have the ability to call U.S. phone numbers
7) Must be solution oriented and good at solving problems in order to get to the result required
8) Must have a can-do attitude and must be results oriented
9) Have a lot of telephone and appointment-setting experience - be able to show 3 similar past projects of over 100 hours with 5-star reviews
10) Have experience with Contact management software
11) Skype and computer with fast dependable internet connection are a requirement
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
1) We will give you warm leads that have shown interest in our services. You’ll be contacting them via phone and then email to see if they are interested in our services. Set appointments
2) You’ll explain to them a bit about what we’re offering
3) You’ll be rating their level of interest based on your interactions with them
4) You’ll be keeping the leads and information organized in or Prospecting software.
5) You’ll be using Appointment Plus to arrange appointments between prospective clients and our sales person.
6) We will help you optimize your process if you need help
7) We will pay your Skype subscription to make the calls
8) You will be recording your Skype calls and uploading them to me via Dropbox in case I want to see how you are doing or use them for training.
1) If you know what you are doing, this should be a piece of cake
2) This will initially start as an 'as needed' job (15 hours or less per week) but most likely will increase to around 20 hours per week as time passes and your production.
3) We hire for the long term. You'll be one of a small, friendly, 6 person team that we have put together.
HOW TO APPLY
Give a short explanation about why you think you should be hired instead of anyone else.
All applications must include the keywords "I’m Your Super Star".
Please submit a Voice record along with the application.
And give details of a couple of tricky problems you came across while doing this type of work and how you were able to use your problem-solving skills to get around them.
We give priority to those who bid $5/hr or less. (Unless you were invited) There is the opportunity for pay increases as you prove yourself with your work
* Telemarketing experience preferred
* Great atmosphere
Training will be provided.
You need to have neutral accent, good speed internet and be responsible to show up for work.