Proofreader and editor for network of sites
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I need a person to make a final content checks before sites go live and writing short titles and descriptions.
1. English mother tongue - only from UK/AU/US/NZ
2. Ability to edit the content in Wordpress environment
3. Ability to write an appealing and unique descriptions and titles for each article.
4. Knowing how to use online tools like Dropbox , GDrive and Basecamp
I am able to pay up to $300 for 80k words proofreading and 180 titles + descriptions.
The job is long term I add about 200 new articles each month.
1. I upload new articles to WP sites and alert you in project management software
2. You log in to the site admin panel and proofread the article, document the changes that you've made to the article.
3. You write a Title about 55 characters long and description of up to 160 characters , the description and title should describe in short what this article is about.
4. After finishing and saving , update the article as done in project management tool.
Total word count:
Type of review:
Proofreading (a simple grammar and punctuation review), Editing (deep line editing for syntax), Subject Verb Agreement, Voice or Tone