Administrative Assistant for an entrepreneurship web show
This position is for an Administrative Assistant internet web show (video and audio) featuring bootstrapped online business founders. We've already completed 25 episodes and are now looking to expand the show, including more interviews, courses, insights and other content.
Your first project will start off as follows and, once you demonstrate ability, skill and reliability, will lead to more advanced opportunities in an ongoing capacity.
- Research approximately 75 potential guests for the web show and find out their email addresses / contact information (List of potential guests will be provided).
- Contact guests with existing email scripts and book interviews.
- Manage my (show host) calendar and slot in interviews.
- Other internet research and administrative duties as and when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an able project manager
- Is proficient in English - written and spoken
- Is available to take on ongoing work if necessary (very important) and build a long-term relationship with our team.
- Is reliable and professional.
- (Bonus) Is interested in taking on future responsibilities (which may or may not include social media management, video/audio editing (training will be provided), blog editing, email marketing, etc.).
Thank you for your interest and for sending your applications. We will contact you if we determine you are the right fit.