Node.js Multi-Site Live Chat
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am seeking a very simple "live chat" feature to be created. Similar in nature to what you see when using "SnapEngage", "LivePerson" or "ProvideSupport"
The goal of the application should be:
1) Works with Node.js over HTTPS (socket.io or pure JS preferred - NO JQUERY)
2) Allow for cross-domain/origin support (e.g. so we can embed this into multiple domains)
3) Allow for client to send chat request to the operator.
4) Allow for operator to send chat request to the client.
5) Allow an operator to manage multiple chat requests at once (e.g. 5 website visitors chatting with single operator)
6) Allow for one to 25 operators per "site" and send chat requests to all available operators who are "active"
7) Allow for an operator to mark themselves as active, inactive or logged out.
8) Before chat request allowed, request name, email & optionally phone #.