I need an SEO/SEM specialist to assit my online kidswear business improve its search engine ranking and general search optimisation. This will include advising and implementing on-age and off-page strategies.
• Creating, planning and executing an organic search (SEO) strategy, including content and linking strategies;
• Providing technical advice and support our clients in the field of SEO;
• Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
• Analyzing competitors and successful SEO websites to spot new opportunities;
• Maintaining a deep understanding of key SEO issues, Google algorithm updates and tooling possibilities;
• Continually monitoring new advancements in SEO and evaluating their risk/reward if implemented.
• Managing, monitoring, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on all running SEO projects;
• Identifying and analyzing technical SEO issues to ensure effective bot crawling of our portals, providing feedback and support to developers to drive improvements; and
• Researching, identifying and establishing high quality links in cooperation with PR
Please respond to this job ad with cover letter highlighting your skills and experience. This is a potential long term opportunity for a freelancer - we do not want to work with an agency. We would prefer to work on a montly retainer so please include your retainer quote in the application.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Create a php form for a website