Google Adwords - PPC Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking for an expert in PPC advertising to manage two different clients of mine in two different niches. The budget for each campaign will vary depending on each client where they are in the marketing cycle. The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker and have extensive experience with PPC using Google AdWords.
We expect this expert to add value by identifying keyword niches, researching keywords and using long-tail keywords.
• Research and develop primary keywords and ad audience targets
• That all keyword research is performed for the UK (London) market
• Create multiple campaigns and manage traffic, customer acquisition and conversions
• You will be required to optimize the campaigns to increase conversion rates and optimize spending
• Create and present reports covering analytics and campaign performance
• This is to include keywords, negative keywords and advert headlines & descriptions
- Primary Skill: Google AdWords Certified
- Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational And Analytical Skills
- References Or An Established Reputation On oDesk Preferred
- You Must Be Available To UK Based Office Hours
- You Must Have Perfect English
In your application, please describe your experience and expertise with PPC advertising. I would love to establish a long-term relationship, as I often have clients needing PPC ads and I'd love to have the right person work with me to help these clients.
You will be in charge of several AdWords campaigns that will need supervision and adjustments.
Please include the word "Holiday" at the beginning and end of your application to be considered.
When applying, please write about your past experience in this. Also, let me know on what basis you charge since I am looking for most reasonable solutions.
(Fixed or Hourly)
Should this job be completed satisfactorily we will look at a possible on-going position of managing our AdWords campaigns.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Skills: marketing, english, research