Manually Adding Spin Tags to Articles
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for someone to be able to manually add spin tags into some pre-written articles (between 500-700 words in length each). The spin tags CANNOT BE CREATED USING AUTOMATED SOFTWARE.
The articles must be prepared using advanced spinning techniques that are described below:
- each whole sentence must be spun at least 3 times.
- each phrase must be spun with as many relevant alternatives as possible.
- every variation of the articles MUST make complete sense and read well.
- images and videos must be spun into the article using spin tags as well.
- follow this tutorial on exactly how the articles must be spun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRc
- any articles that do not meet a uniqueness range of between 85-100% will be rejected.
Please not that you are only adding in the spin tags and that is how the articles should be sent back. I don't want a load of spun articles sent over, only the original article with manual spin tags added.
Ideally the candidate would have experience in manually spinning content in the past and understand the principles of using spin tags.
Please do not send me through pre-written applications because they will be ignored.
This work would consist of an hourly fee for the articles that you have spun. From sending you an article, I need the complete spun copy finished and sent back to me within 48 hours.
To apply, please answer the following questions:
1) What basic process would you take when adding spin tags to a 500 word article?
2) What content-related work have you done in the past?
3) Explain exactly what you understand this task to involve.