Website utilizing crowdsourcing to evaluate domain or company names
I'm looking to create a simple application that does the following:
- User can enter 1 or more company names
- User is prompted for one-time payment using Stripe
- A series of Crowdflower jobs is initiated via API to evaluate those names
- A webhook is received from Crowdflower indicating the job has completed (event = "job_complete")
- Data from Crowdflower is received and analyzed
- Data is presented to the user in a simple report
- User can choose to make URL for report public
I will provide all the specification for the crowdflower jobs, the workflow for processing the data once received, and what should go in the report.
- Use this UI kit which I will provide: http://designmodo.com/square
- The app should be written in Ruby on Rails or Node.js and deployed to Heroku.
- The front-end should use Backbone.js.
- Use Github for version control.