Looking for an experience Software QA Engineer for manual and automation testing of oDesk products
Candidate should be experienced in :
- Develop and execute test cases in an Agile QA environment.
- Prepare test reports and test documents
- Automate test cases based on manual test scenarios
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, clear bug/issue explanations and effective group communications.
- Hands-on experience testing on a variety of iOS and Android-based smartphones
- Experience in API testing using JMeter
- Experience in REST web services testing
- Experience with one of the following languages and tools: Ruby, Java, TestNG, JUnit
- Knowledgeable in UNIX and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Mac iOS, or Android operating system
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Be able to allocate 40 hours/week
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist