[SOFTWARE] Maps & Video Lovers - This is the project for you!
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking for someone who can take this hyperlapse code and work magic. (https://github.com/TeehanLax/Hyper
1) Input content from a saved google map (for example: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=
2) Export a video file showing the collection of google street view images from a route given in the google map.
3) Make it easy to adjust:
- Images/time (frame rate - for example: 30 images per second)
- Images/distance (detail - for example: 900 images per kilometer)
4) Camera direction always points forward.
5) If this test project goes well, there is a much larger and more detailed project to follow - if you're interested.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is skilled in Three.js, GSVPano.js and the Google Maps API v3.
- Is an excellent communicator in english and provides continuous and detailed feedback on project status.
- Likes a challenge.
- Will apply for the job with lots of questions and comments.
- Will give a detailed estimation of the hours required for this project.
- Will share a portfolio of their work.
- Is excited for a fun project.
- Always finds a solution.
The contractor will deliver working code with documentation and that code will be my property.
Thank you for your consideration.
Skills: google-maps, video, english, test