Node / AngularJS Software Engineer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are creating an internet based application and we're looking for someone that can work long term in this project within a small team.
3. Familiar in using NoSQL databases: MongoDB and Redis
5. Knows good software architecture and design patterns and how to apply them
6. Knows good software development practices and apply them, such as using version control, writing unit and functional tests, write necessary documentations.
7. Knows to operate Unix-based operating system
1. Involve in discussion about high level application requirements and architecture
2. Propose and provide analysis and design / architectural solutions
3. Research and write documentation and / or prototype code
4. Devise experiments to find the best solution
5. Write implementation code that conform to the standard, i.e with proper code style, unit tests, comments using version control. Make quality as a priority.
6. Write documentations on the code (jsdoc of the APIs, UML models as necessary to explain flows or structure, or usage explanations with examples).
7. Refactors code as necessary
8. Participate in code reviews
9. Respond to problems and questions related to the code.
10. Make sure the work is deployed correctly by the CI tool.
- Has initiative to solve problems nd propose improvements / solutions
- Has an open mind to suggestions and / or new technologies / tools
- Able to communicate well, mostly through writing
- Able to work as a team and follows team agreements on working standards
- Care about doing the work well and produce quality output
- Responsible for the assigned tasks, in terms of its completion, time and quality.
Include the answer to these questions in your proposal:
1. Can you share us your github or bitbucket account?
2. Can you share with us a code sample that you’re proud of, or that you think represents an important part of your coding philosophy?
3. Can you tell us about a hard problem you’ve had to solve, and how you went about solving it?
We'll include a small coding test as the part of the selection process.