Photojournalists/Article writers/Photographer-writers/ NATIVE ENGLISH ONLY
We are looking for experienced journalists who have simple, elegant, and creative writing skills and an exceptional portfolio of feature and blog writing related to art and photography tutorials.
We're extremely passionate about what we're doing – so we want to create a content teaching people to learn and develop their creativity in the Digital Age.
We want someone who has extensive experience as a writer for photo/art magazine or blog.
You'll have input at all stages of the process from idea to research and synthesis to final writing. You'll have a real voice and the opportunity to create something to be proud of. Your articles will be published in a high-traffic blog and later in a digital magazine.
Experience and Expertise
To work with us, you need –
- Good writing and storytelling skills, with particular expertise in art including photo/drawing/ design.
- Ability to work with photos to create compelling stories.
- Drawing or photography as a profession.
- Work experience in photography/ drawing tutorial writing for popular magazines a plus.
- Native English, good grammar, and entertaining writing style.
This is a continuous arrangement, with pay per article pricing model.