Company: Tales of the Isles Ltd
Role: Sales Representative (home-based)
Objectives: Identify, engage and win 5 new UK clients and enter into a long-term relationship with them. Target clients consist of small publishers, individual authors or organisations who need their books and publications converted into e-book format for Kindle and Ipad.
· Identify potential clients and areas for business expansion
· Generate lead pipeline
· Cold calling and presenting the value of products & services
· Setting up meetings with key decision makers
· Close deals
· Manage accounts and maintain relationships with clients
Skills: The ideal candidate will have a real passion for sales as well as previous experience cold-calling. He/she will be self-motivated, target driven, and able to work independently with a positive attitude.
· Previous cold-calling and sales experience
· Basic understanding of the publishing industry
· Ability to hit the ground running
· Native level of English. Additional languages a bonus but not essential.
What we offer:
· Flexible working hours
· Fixed Contract+ performance bonus
· The opportunity to make a real difference in the digital publishing world!
Company Bio: Tales of the Isles Ltd is a UK-based digital publishing and consulting company specialising in e-book conversion services. With clients in the Middle East and in the UK, Tales of the Isles has helped local publishers make their books available on Ipad and Kindle, as well as created new ebook sales channels on Amazon.com. Most recently, the company converted into e-book the autobiography of the ruler of Dubai, Sheik Mohammed Al Maktoum, which was one of the UAE’s first e-books. Tales of the Isles is looking to continue expanding its business by becoming the choice partner for small publishers across the UK and Western Europe.