We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Wordpress developer who has a expert understanding of gravity forms and workflow.
We are interested in a developer to create a frontend workflow system through gravity forms which will do the following tasks:
• Save forms which are only partially complete, so that staff can complete at a later time.
• Display form entry content before submitting.
• Send an email to the manager which includes an approval link.
• Display form entry content on the frontend after submitting.
o Human Resources can view certain entries where required
o Manager can view all of his employees
o User can view only their own entries
• Allow a manager to view pending or previously approved entries – on the frontend.
• Send notifications to other users once the manager has approved an entry.
1. Bob applies for leave
2. The full details of Bob’s completed form are displayed prior to submitting.
3. Bob submits the form.
4. Shelly (Bobs Manager) receives an email with an approval link in the email.
5. Shelly clicks on the link and reviews Marks application for leave.
6. Shelly clicks approve.
7. An email is sent to Bob and any other parties that need to be notified of his leave.
• Customised notification (using conditional logic) are sent to other parties
8. Shelly’s list is updated to show that marks leave has been approved.
Gravity forms is our current platform for internal forms and is preferred. This workflow system would then extent to work for other forms with workflow.
If you can develop an efficient system to handle the above requirements, we would like to hear from you with an estimate on time and cost.