Business Analyst for a Large Windows 8 Project
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements meetings, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (User stories in agile) , Use Cases (as required),Persona descriptions, GUI mockups, and business workflows)
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
* Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
* Strong analytic and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
* Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
* Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
* Conduct training sessions to users as required
* Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
Minimum of 5 years experience as an IT Business Analyst
Minimum of 2 years experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
Minimum of 2 years experience in providing business analysis for various software systems
-Great Communication skills.
-High Speed Internet for online communications