Autodesk Online Test needs to be completed
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
The program is a series of online tests and software exercises that covers
building science fundamentals and Autodesk building performance analysis tools. It is based on the online learning resources from the Autodesk Sustainability Workshop website.
Time to Complete: About 30 hours to complete the multiple choice tests and software exercises in each lesson.
1. Introduction to Building Performance Analysis 1 hour
2. Energy Literacy & Building Loads 4 hours
3. Climate Analysis 2 hours
4. Sun & Shadow Studies 4 hours
5. Whole Building Energy Analysis 4 hours
6. Solar Radiation Analysis 4 hours
7. Wind & Airflow Analysis 4 hours
8. Daylighting 4 hours
9. Final BPAC Feedback 0.5 hours
- All the sections needs to be completed online the guideline is available.
- Printout with the following information:
copy of the BPAC Certificate, copy of what you received on the quizzes.
and answers to the following question: what was the best and worse modules? Why?
Minimum grade needs to be B+ or higher.