The Social Media Manager will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. Main objective for this role is cultivating a social media referral network.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with the Company to ensure its effectiveness
- Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Skills: marketing, promotions, facebook, twitter, computer-literacy