Asp.Net MVC 4, C#, JQuery, SqlServer 2008 developer required for advance level programing
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are interested in adding an additional Web Programmer to our Web Development Team.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in the following:
- Asp.net 4.5
- MVC 4
- Entitiy Framework
- HTML 5
- Data Base : SQL Server 2008
- This position will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of web content management solutions.
- Focused, a fast learner, and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong C# and ASP.NET, SQL Server, and XML/XSLT needed.
- Must communicate well through email and telephone
- 3+ yrs. experience with Asp.net
- Experience with Jquery and CSS
- Experience with TFS, SVN, and Git repositories
- At least some experience working with MVC 4
- 5+ years of experience implementing complex web applications
- Dependable, responsible, able to work independently, and take instructions easily
- Has knowledge of debugging code and re-engineering structured code work.
- Maintain, test, integrate, and support software solutions throughout development and release cycles.
- Comfortable with wearing multiple hats and taking the lead on a project if called on to do so.
- Proficiency in applications development methodology (Agile/SCRUM) and use of issue tracking and version control systems.
- Prior experience working in a collaborative, web consulting environment with knowledge of project and development lifecycle is a plus
- Proactively communicate with scrum team about project contingencies and obstacles.
- Strong English-language proficiency
- Experience doing client-facing work
- Experience with WCF
The candidates/Subcontractors should have good graphic design experience.
Skills: mvc, design, management, debugging, test, agile