Amazon webstore redesign which is fully SEO/Social Media friendly
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a redesign of our Amazon webstore redesign: www.a1preparedness.com
1. Please DON'T bid if you've never successfully designed and deployed an Amazon webstore.
2. Please provide examples of LIVE Amazon webstores you've designed.
- Full turnkey solution including the installation and 100% testing of the new design to ensure it works.
- Design must be SEO and Social Media friendly - the site design cannot hamper Google from indexing everything including images.
- Incorporation of the design elements discussed below while remaining easy to update by someone not a designer.
Our customers range from various US government agencies, private security contractors and individuals would want to get better prepared or who need to supply their special operators around the world.
What We Need:
I need a new design that will work with our Amazon webstore, is easy to update with Amazon if need to add new categories or delete products.
The new design needs a strong, reliable look and feel and convey that we are the best solution for with an image rotator above the fold and the most popular selling items next.
I am designing a logo which will look like a US government agency/military group to give the site the feel that it's a quasi-government agency.
Following are several templates I like; however, I don't want to go for a straight military look; rather, more 'being prepared,' 'emergency readiness' etc. Here's another site we own: www.alwaysbeprepared.com.
Please look at these links to several templates that I like for look and feel:
My favorite template and why I like their features:
This is the best template as the images rotate and are clickable to the product line that I'd need the to go to.
My products fit into 3 main categories of Shelter, Warmth, Food which could fit in the 3 top, right boxes; therefore, this template fits my needs the best.
If you've any questions, please contact me.
Skills: amazon, design