Small private manufacturer seeks a chemist or chemical engineer to assist with the design, production and application of High yield reactionary testing. Position entails the development and testing of newly developed product as well as the testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of current production. Position will be required to interface with other engineers, production and QC personnel. Strong communication skills a must as interactions with sales departments and customers will be extensive. Familiarity with basic lab test equipment and computer literacy is a prerequisite.
References required and will be checked.
3 – 7 years experience preferred.
Skills/Qualifications:Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, a must. Applicants must be computer literate, have extensive chemical and mechanical technical understanding, attention to detail, flexibility, and be self-motivated.
* Conduct experiments to equate high yield results.
* Extensive Knowledge of Metals
* Knowledgeable in artificial metal synthesis
* Manage current chemical supplies to assure quality and work with suppliers to develop new dyes.
* Evaluate customer requirements and recommend suitable products for varied applications.
* Maintain health and safety documentation of chemical products, domestic and international
* Familiarity with Nano Particles a plus* Product performance testing and quality control analysis.* Prepare detailed test reports including data records, graphical presentations and written descriptions of procedures, analysis and conclusions.* Maintain test records.* Monitor domestic and international chemical requirements
Employment Type Part Time
Job Type Engineering
Education 4 Year Degree
Experience 3 to 12 years
Manages Others Not Specified
Required Travel Negligible