Developer Needed for Mobile Application - iOS / Insurance
Our company is developing a prototype mobile application for the insurance industry.
• Maintenance and development of server and client code.
• Development of technology to improve security, data protection, and to prevent hacking.
• Development of server and client code related to payment gateways, insurance transactions, and transaction/information security.
• Maintenance and development of server deployment scripts and third-party SDK code.
• Diagnosing and debugging problems with performance, load time, connectivity and integration problems.
• Design, implementation, and maintenance of User Interface systems.
• Development of performant, reusable and clean code.
• Research prospective solutions and provide assistance in establishing the technical direction of the project.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Additional skills needed for this position include:
• Ability to adhere to existing coding practices.
• Ability to work independently, trouble-shoot problems, and provide solutions proactively.
• Strong communication skills.
Education and/or Experience needed for this position:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Computer Science is favorable.
• Expert command of iOS, Objective-C.
• Knowledge of Xcode and insurance industry standards.
• Familiarity of ACORD XML a bonus.