Web Designer Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Got a job here for a one page design for a client of ours. Here is the detail of the page below (Read everything below in detail):
• For the ‘Services’ page I believe that it lends itself to a graphic as we are including a lot of bullet points for each of the services we provide.
• The services are also listed in the order that they will be performed against the life cycle of a project i.e. from developing strategies, identifying the lead to pre-qualification, bidding, presentation, capturing lessons and delivering the project.
• Maybe the services could be represented in the form of a horizontal timeline with a description (in bullet points) of each service appearing as you hover over or click on each service heading
• The six service headings could be: Strategy; Business Development; Capture/Pre-qualification; Bid/Tender; Presentation and Negotiation; Post-Tender Support
• It would also be good to have testimonials and statistics next to the text when you click on one of the service headings.
• It would also be good to have links/adverts for training courses which are relevant to each of the service headings.
• We do training courses for most of these so something along the lines of: ‘Check out our training on this….’
If you understand the above and think you know how you would do this please either attach a quick mock-up to your application or write about what you would design and how you would implement it (We are using Wordpress for the CMS).
We will give the main site for the colors you will need etc. After we decide to hire you.
Thanks in advance for your time!
P.s. please write "World class reader here" to start your application.
Skills: design, layout-design
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – PHP developer who's experienced with FB's API