Calling 100 New York City Restaurants
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am interested in learning facts about the reservation policies of approximately 100 restaurants. The job consists of calling each restaurant on the list (number will be provided) and asking the following questions:
Intro: Hi, I am doing personal research on some of New York's best restaurants. I'd like to ask you a few questions about your reservation policies.
1. How many days in advance can I book a reservation?
2. At what time of the day does the reservation line open? Are there any exceptions or is this a consistent time?
3. At what time are your reservations released on Open Table in the event I want to make a reservation that way?
4. Do you have any restrictions on the tables that you release to Open Table. For example, you only release very early or very late tables?
5. Do you require a credit card to make a reservation?
You will be asked to put the responses you hear into an excel template which I will create. I will randomly verify the data you provide before finalizing payment. You may have difficulty reaching a few of the restaurants. As long as the vast majority are completed, I will pay.