Data Entry / Web Research / Administrative Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking to hire 3-5 people part-time. Our intention is to provide you with (paid) training so that you understand our work processes and when needed we'll message you on skype to assign current work. Expect between 3 and 20 hours per week depending on your availability, reliability and how much work needs to be done.
You must be available on Skype most of your working day, even if you are unavailable to work with us - this way we can contact you to see when you're available next.
The work is very varied so we intend to assign work suitable to your skill levels. Our favorite team members will be given a significant pay rise and a 1-time bonus after a 3-month probation period.
The #1 requirement for this job is to be able to follow instructions. A typical task may be data entry - a simple job but it needs to be done in a certain way. We've found in the past that workers have ignored small details on the instructions and then they've repeated their mistake hundreds of times.
There will be a lot of variety with the work, and you will be provided with written or video instructions. Ideally we'd like you to be able to create your own instructions from video recordings too.
If you work well and are reliable then we'll offer bonuses, increased pay and a full-time contract.
To apply you need to prove that you are able to follow instructions and to show some initiative. Please do the following otherwise your application will be immediately rejected:
1) Address your application letter to 'Martin'
2) Write 2 sentences about your most recent data-entry position. Write the second sentence in block capitals.
3) Imagine posting a photo update on our facebook wall for a metal art website we run. Write a 1-2 sentence caption for this statue to explain this design.
You want to get the readers excited about it, tell a story about what inspired the design (obviously you can make this up) and you should write with good grammar and spelling.
4) Tell me the URL of Art From Steel's youtube account.
5) Use the shipping calculator on the Art From Steel product pages. What is the cheapest service to send a 6" Wall-E statue to England (Postal Code PR9 3DT)?
6) Give me 4 ways you would recommend improving the design of http://truepotdistribution.com
Don't worry if you cannot do all of these but the more you can do, the more likely we are to hire you. We get A LOT off applicants so only those who make the effort applying will be shortlisted.
All successful candidates will be hired on a trial basis. You will be given a variety of tasks to begin with.
If you are able to complete these successfully then you will be hired for a 3-month trial. After that you will receive a significant pay increase, training and bonuses.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Brochures in MS Word 2013