Wordpress and Joomla site update and malware removal
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for genuinely skilled person to do the job for me.
1) The database of this website was hacked. You need to examine the database, and all other elements of the site and make sure that it is completely secure. At the moment, the site is not accessible and showing database error.
2) This site is also blocked by google because it may have a malware in it. You need to fix that. An email from the system is attached with this email for you to have a look.
3) I want a blog on the site. That blog look and feel must be consistent with the existing website.
4. There has to be a link to the blog in the website homepage and every inner page.
5. Any new publication in the blog needs to be updated in the news scrol bar.
6. The reason why I want to have a blog is because I want to write SEO focused articles in that blog. If there is any other alternate idea available, please let me know.
7. When doing the above, the existing theme, and layout cannot be disturbed.
We want to be able to categorize the blog based on topics.
8. We also want to be able to use blog writers who would have separate username and passwords to make posts without going to the admin panel. (This is to allow content writers to write without entering the admin panel)
Black box font:
9. The text of the black box at the top right side of the home page needs to have a better look and feel. Please make the adjustment.
10. The theme loses its settings if we update WordPress. Please make it update friendly. Also update WP without disturbing the theme.
11. This is a joomla site. I want you to check its database security, make appropriate changes to make the site secure, and stable.
12. I want you update Site from Joomla 1.6 to latest and make the site update friendly.
The hosting server:
12. Once the above is complete, please clean the hosting site from any other problem so that it is completely clear from any future attack / malware etc.
13. Can you also make sure that the security of the server and the sites are not compromised at all while doing the job?