Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
DispatchBot (http://getdispatchbot.com) is a small, but fast-growing startup specializing in scheduling and dispatching software for the transportation industry. We specialize in non-emergency medical transportation software. Our software is responsible for scheduling and dispatching the transportation for thousands of patients visiting their doctor everyday.
DispatchBot is looking for a lead Quality Assurance Engineer. In this role you will work closely with the developers and stakeholders to ensure proper functionality. You should be able to perform both manual and automated tests against a web application and mobile-enabled web application.
This role also has a project management aspect to it. We are looking for someone who can help us collect requirements from key stakeholders (all internal), document those in the form of tickets for the developers and then check the functionality once completed.
We are looking for a long-term relationship. Someone who can help us work through some of the bottlenecks we have in our development process, improve our quality and release features even faster (we are on weekly cycles now).
* Manual software testing experience
* Automated software testing tools (preferably from the Ruby world. E.g., Cucumber, Capybara, etc)
* Project management skills. Requirements gathering, story grooming, etc.
* Agile software development experience
* Experience working with distributed teams.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Ionic mobile app
- Hourly – Port rails website to static Markdown/html/gulp website
- Fixed-Price – Trip reservation portal