Using Rails for the code, WebRTC for the video and stripe as a payment system
- Website with signups for two user types
- Detailed profile pages
- Capability to store recorded video and display access on profile page, as well as ability to charge for said recorded videos
- Capability to schedule WebRTC videochat sessions through the profile page
- Payment system using stripe
- Habilitate a WordPress blog on the site
Most of the wireframe and design elements are done. Really need someone who has done WebRTC before (I know it's relatively new). Has to be coded in Rails.
Looking for someone willing to have frequent updates. We're passionate about the project, please let us know if you have any questions upfront.