We require assistance of SEO expert to join our team.
Essential Job Duties:
* Monitor SEO activities of our competition and take appropriate measures to maintain our competitiveness
* Complete a heavy competitive analysis, link analysis and local search analysis
* Research and acquire links from relevant sites
* Develop and cultivate links from multiple methods
* Communicate regularly with us, timeline, deliverables, performance, reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow up items
* Two or more years of experience in web marketing and promotions
* Understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
* Search engine optimization (SEO) & search engine marketing (SEM) knowledge
* Strong portfolio demonstrating experience and track record
Primarily your job will include link building (Penguin and Panda safe white hat techniques)
Requirements for links:
1- While building backlinks avoid Site-Wide links, Footer Links or any QUICK method.
3- Links from > pr 3-4+ only
4- White Hat techniques only NO Black / Grey hat
5- One Way Link only No Reciprocal
6- Max 20 back links/day
7- Focus only to get contextual backlinks from niche related websites. (Auto & Travel & car rental domains)
8- Manual linking only! no automatic softwares
9 - Only one link per domain
10 - Don’t use any sex or gambling sites or Google banned ( Black Listed ) sites
11 - Use maximum relevant sites
12 - Don't use redirecting URLs
13 - No Profile creation links are allowed
14 - When completed we need an Excel file with details of submission with confirmed public URL, site PR, Type, Submitted date
15 - be able to find Romanian links for our website
16 - links MUST be hummingbird friendly
17 - We need someone who will thoroughly research the entire site
18 - be able to suggest content changes on websites
Looking for someone who is available to start immediately (we lost ranks after Penguin 2.1 update)
Please reply "blue" to confirm you have read and understand this post, also please answer the following questions:
1. What factors go into a quality link?
2. How long is a typical link building campaign? When can clients start seeing results?
3. Do you think outreach is the future of link building? Should SEOs spend more time in this area?
4. Do links to specific product subpages on a site have as much power as links to the main domain?
5. How can you tell if a site has been hit in a negative way by some of the changes Google has made?
6. Are traditional link building methods such as social bookmarks and directories no longer effective? What is your take on this?
7. How do we do a backlink audit?
8. What's a better link: one from an authoritative website, or one from a highly relevant website?
Thank you for your interest in this position