The work will be iterative as we pivot through multiple versions of the MVP. Each set of use cases to develop will have a set estimate of velocity points. A pre-negotiated fixed sum will be agreed upon for complete delivery of specified scope.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications / experience:
1. iOS developer with no less than 5 applications authored and posted on app store.
2. Applications should demonstrate integration to a web service api using REST - toodledo and Evernote experience is a plus.
3. Demonstrated application integration with Evernote.
4. Working knowledge of software product line concepts and best practice design patterns.
5. Must be willing to respond to feature change requests in quick -- ideal 24 hour return cycles.
6. Excellent at user interface design - building simple and elegant applications.
7. Working english / excellent communication skills a must.
The iOS applications are expected to leverage APIs from Evernote and Toodledo.
Shortlisted candidates will need to provide example artifacts including code, designs, documentation, and a brief narrative of their design and development philosophy as part of the selection process.
Skills: velocity, design, english, agile, web-services