2. Home-based Online English Tutor And Admin Assistant
We are hiring people for this full time position urgently and looking for long-term relationship. This is not 2 positions, it is one position with future possible promotion as Admin Staff.
Since our office will operate in complete virtual environment, please note that the following online office tools will be used extensively in our everyday operation:
• Time tracking tool such as TimeDoctor.com
• Skype, email, chat, sms
• Applicant tracking system, Project management, Customer Relationship Management (you can learn them to use easily)
• Photo video editing (Photoshop, Camtasia Studio)
As a tutor :
• Tutors will tutor students via Skype
• Tutors will give trial lesson for prospective students
• Tutors are expected to prepare lesson plan and fun activities for each lesson
• Tutors are required to go online 5 minutes before the class
• Tutors must make a lesson memo for the student after each session and send it to admin staff.
• Tutors must record the session and send it to the admin staff
As an admin assistant (with future promotion as Admin staff)
• Prepare an effective recruitment announcement and handle job posting using different type of media (mostly through internet using job boards, Facebook etc.)
• Screen the resume of all the applicants and conduct interviews
• Hire high quality English teachers and Update the recruitment database
• Participate in developing school's training program
• Train and educate new teachers on the process
• Assessment of Teacher's performance through monitoring and evaluation
• Prepare internal rule, different guidance and draft for employment agreement with teachers
• Coordinates work flow
• Address lesson complaints
• Other tasks required to maintain a high quality online English tutorial center
• Report own job weekly
• You must have stable and reliable internet connection with the speed of at least 1Mbps. (it will be tested by our IT personal)
• Must have an exceptional command of the English language.
• Must have superb oral and written communication and organizational skills.
• Must have the patience and the passion to educate students.
• Must have integrity and professionalism.
• Must be proficient at MS office, windows and other online tools
• Must be a 4-year course graduate, people with experience are encouraged to apply
• Must be willing to work during weekends (sometimes).
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Interested parties may send their updated resumes with attached picture