Customer Service and Research Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We just started a retail business, and we are starting to get very busy with frequent phone calls and emails. Right now, I am trying to answer all the calls and emails, but it's hard to do as I'm often in meetings, etc.
I need some help. There are also lots of administrative/research tasks that I could use help with (mostly internet research).
Here's how I'd like to work the compensation system:
Research/Emails: This will be paid by the hour. I will pay for at least 10 hours per week (even if you do not work a full 10 hours). This time will be tracked through the Odesk Work Diary.
Phone Calls: You will get paid per phone call that you ANSWER. Each call will take about 5 minutes to talk to the customer and record some basic information in a log in google docs. This compensation will be based on the call logs and will be manually entered by the contractor (and we will audit this periodically to ensure it matches the phone records)
Note: we would like someone that is available to answer the phone during U.S. Eastern Time daytime hours. It is OK if you are working another customer service job (or something else) during the same time. Just as long as you are available to answer phone calls most of the time (say >80% answer rate).
If you are interested in this position, please reply with the following information:
1. A voice recording of yourself (does not have to be specifically made for this ... you can use anything as long as it is you!)
2. Your skill in spoken English (scale of 1-10)
3. Your skill in written English (1-10)
4. What you are currently doing for work and the hours you are awake during U.S. daytime hours (eastern time zone)
5. If you have your own computer
6. If you a microphone or customer service headset you can use
7. What is your internet availability and connection
For your rate, please respond with:
A. Your hourly rate (min of 10 hours a week)
B. The amount charged per phone call
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to working with one of you!
Skills: research, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Web Researcher