Articles on Software Testing Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I would like detailed articles on the following topics listed on the lower side of this post.
- Articles should be of a reasonable length.
- Diagrams and illustrations are a must (where required) especially when describing processes.
- Articles should be in MS Word and properly checked for syntax and grammatical errors.
- Lastly, articles must be UNIQUE as they will be used on a blog. Please ensure articles were not previously published anywhere before. There are free services on the net to check for this. I will also check for this.
The articles are:
1.) What is Functional testing.
2.) What is Regression testing and its importance
3.) Non Functional Testing
4.) Black box testing techniques
5.) White box testing techniques
6.) The role of an automation tester on a QA project
7.) Development Life Cycles: Agile - Scrum
8.) Development Life Cycles: V-Model
9.) Development Life Cycles: Waterfall
10.) Testing Levels - Unit, Integration, System, UAT
11.) What is User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
12.) What is a Test Plan
13.) Selenium WebDriver and how it features in Web Testing
14.) Security Testing - what to look out for
15.) A Day in the Life of an Agile QA Tester
16.) Agile Scrum Ceremonies (Daily Stand Up, Retrospective, Planning etc)
17.) The Role of the Scrum master in an Agile process
18.) The mindset of a QA Tester versus a Developer
19.) Various investigation tools for Web Applications testing
20.) What is Web Services Testing
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Simple Example Bank web application