Technical Ops Project Mgr with Enterprise infrastructure experience required for a cloud-based gaming platform for users to play high-end video games and applications instantly from a webpage or internet-connected device. Responsible for the growth, management and 24x7 upkeep of a streaming platform
• Manage cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (data center, network, hardware systems, infrastructure software engineering and capacity management.)
• Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
• Provide hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
• Perform risk management and change management on projects
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
• Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
• Interface with engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope
• B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
• Working knowledge of Project Management tools. Knowledge of Microsoft Project.
• Experience understanding application requirements and translating needs into capacity plans
• Experience with data center architecture and HW life cycle management a plus
• Internet start-up and technical infrastructure management experience a big plus
• Experience with managing projects related to rapid network, systems and data center growth, hardware design as well as, capacity management a plus
• PMP Certification (PMI) a plus
Skills: gaming, video, management, design