ABOUT THE JOB:
We are in need of a writer who is experienced in writing articles in the CAR niche. Basically, there are 2 phases to the job: PAGE articles and POST articles.
PAGE ARTICLES -> Page articles are written for specific brands/models and are recommending readers to a certain supplier. An example would be a specific page for Chevrolet Avalanche. For the content, you should talk about it, its features and stuff and then a certain banner or affiliate links will be promoted as a way of redirected interested viewers there.
POST ARTICLES -> Post articles will be written AFTER the page articles are done. They will basically be about specific cars, in any brand. They will be: reviews, news, announcements and others.
1. Must have a good grasp in car terminologies.
2. The articles written must be in conversational style; speak to the readers and tell them about the topic accurately and without fillers.
3. Must be able to give out details easily about the cars and be well-versed enough to compare cars through and through (ex. this is actually similar to Ford's blah blah).
4. The articles must be at least 95% UNIQUE (5% allowance given for quotations etc.).
5. Must be knowledgeable when it comes to SEO's keyword density (preferred percentages will be given by the company).
WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
1. Start with: "me like cars".
2. Include links or samples to your articles about cars.
3. Rate per article (articles will be 500 words more or less)
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Article Writer