Sr. Applications Developer/Architect .NET
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Our Sr. Applications Developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications working within a team of developers.
• Develop new and support existing applications for internal/external clients
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and skills:
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
• 7+ years' experience in web application development.
• Development experience with applications using one or more of the following frameworks: HTML5, JQUERY, webservices, Microsoft MVC and Entity Framework
• Development experience in complex enterprise-level ERP and CRM systems.
• Expertise in Asp.net and SQL
• A plus to have: Telerik Reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Articulate and Logical reasoning skills
• Web Programming Skills,
• Software Architecture,
• Software Development Fundamentals,
• Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Software Debugging
With your application, please include answers to the following questions. Those applications without answers will be immediately discarded:
1. Why do you think you're a good candidate for this position?
2. From 1-10 how would you rate your expertise in SQL?
3. From 1-10 how would you rate your expertise in Asp.net?
4. What do you think is the one most important skill for a developer to have?
5. Please describe the biggest technical challenge you faced, and how you solved it.
6. Would you be willing to work more than 40 hours a week?
7. Are you available to work during regular EST hours?
8. What are your hourly financial expectations?
9. When will you be available to start?
Please note that all selected applicants will go through a Skype interview where among other things, they will be required to complete a technical skills test.
Skills: .net, intranet, troubleshooting, science, engineering, mathematics, mvc, design, debugging