Integration with Box.Net
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Here is the high level requirement:
Class library needs to be written for the integration with Box.Net.
Here are the steps:
1. Write a simple windows app/asp.net web app to authenticate and generate the API key.
2. Save this api key with the help of class library in DB table.
3. Save the main folder name where the data will be uploaded.
4. Save the extended folder name where the data of every record will be uploaded. Check screenshot for reference:
5. Extended folder name should be allowed to be customized.
6. Save the Box.Net folder URL.
Refer STEP #2
1. Create a demo asp.net page, we will have a grid which will display a list of records.
2. Every row in grid will have a link "Integration" and another link "Edit".
3. Clicking on integration will open a model window where user can authenticate their Box.Net account. and then perform the operations mentioned in STEP #1.
4. Click on "Edit" link will open the grid record in edit mode.
5. Check in the DB if the record is integrated with Box.Net drive.
6. Once the data is saved in the edit mode, data of every fields will be saved in a pdf file and this will be uploaded in the integrated folder of Box.net. If the grid row has any file upload field, the file will be uploaded in the same folder as pdf file.
We need a class library for every operations as it will be integrated in our web application. You can check www.jotform.com to get a better idea on how they integrate with Box.net. We have a very similar requirement for internal use.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.