Nine Mile Management Consulting (NMCG) is a Canadian-based management consulting firm currently seeking a Contractor located in the Philippines to solicit management consulting services to businesses in the Greater Toronto Area*. NMCG is seeking a Contractor to generate quality leads regarding businesses that would be interested in management consulting services.
*The Greater Toronto Area is defined as a geographical region within the Province of Ontario to include the following cities: Toronto, North York, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Concord, Malton, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Peterborough, and Etobicoke.
- English speaking and writing fluency.
- Strong Canadian/American accent and appealing/pleasant personality over the phone.
- Strong work ethic. Contractor must be able to make 150+ quality phone calls per day (24 hour period).
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to handle rejection or criticism over the phone in a professional manner.
- Background in financial and/or technical sales is considered a strong asset.
Key Contact: Defined as one of the following: President, CFO (Chief Financial Officer), Financial Controller
NMCG means Nine Mile Management Consulting Group
C-Level Executive: Defined as one of the following: President, CFO (Chief Financial Officer), Financial Controller
Receptive: Defined as a C-level Executive willing to receive email information (by sharing their email address) about Nine Mile Management Consulting. Prospect also asks probing questions about services. He/she is engaging or respondent.
- Solicit C-level Executives within Toronto, Canada headquartered companies to promote our consulting services over the phone. Contractor will utilize a call-list as well as a custom-tailored script designed by Nine Mile Management Consulting Group (NMCG). The script must be delivered during each phone correspondence.
- Record all pertinent information including full name(s) of the C-level contact(s), the contact(s) phone number including extension, contact(s) email address, level of interest (i.e. if they are very interested, somewhat interested, or not interested at all), and supporting notes i.e. “The President was very interested in receiving information because his/her company is expanding into new markets”. All of this information must be recorded in an Excel spreadsheet in proper English and sent to email@example.com at the end of each working day. The template of the Excel spreadsheet will be provided by NMCG.
- If a C-level Executive cannot be contacted, for whatever reason (i.e. away from desk, busy, etc), it is the duty of the contractor to inquire further with other individuals within the company (receptionist, secretary, central desk) and identify full name(s) of the C-level contact(s), contact phone number (including extension), contact email address, level of interest (i.e. if they are very interested, somewhat interested, or not interested at all), and supporting notes (as above). All of this information must be recorded in an Excel spreadsheet (in proper English) that will be provided by NMCG under the following headings: Company Name, Company Phone Number, C-Level Contact, Role Within the Organization ie. (President, CFO, Controller), extension, C-Level Contact Email, and supporting notes. This spreadsheet must be updated and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of each working day.
Skills: english, interpersonal-skills, finance, management