WE WANT YOU TO BUILD OUR WEBSITE!!!
Our UX/UI for our startup has been designed and is now live at
We are now at the stage to build an MVP to demonstrate what capabilities our project can possess and how we plan to revolutionise the recruitment industry!
In saying this the requirements for this project is for a Web Developer to come on board our team and build this MVP in the most cost-effective manner without skimming on making our product wow our audience.
The purpose of this build is to demonstrate what offerings our product will make available and start offering our services to the market, it does not however need to be perfect by any means and we are happy to not have a finalised version but rather a good MVP that can work in changes as we keep redefining our scope and offerings to the market.
WHAT ARE THE KEY THINGS WE REQUIRE YOU TO DO?
1. Take our PSD files now presently on www.cloudrecruit.com.au and breath life in to them
2. Manage the functionality of the PSD and ensure that when users click certain buttons it leads them to the right path on the site
3. Ensure there are no bugs and the site runs smoothly by either using established database software for our filtering mechanism which is the most important elements in our commencement.
4. Be able to work in a plug in such as SKYPE, iChat, or any other further video plugin for stage one of our prototype before we have a custom video chat.
5. Be enthusiastic and make suggestions! We don't know everything and we want your input and advice!
If this sounds like a project you want to take on we require you to submit your proposal and tell us why you can do it! Please ensure you have read the basic brief document attached. This has been altered since it was first written but will give you a basic idea as to what we want out of this project.
Any generic applications with dear sir etc will be disregarded. Please address them to Todd Schulberg and Jeremy Goldman. In your proposal please include:
1. How you will go about doing this project
2. How long it will take you to do this project
3. Why you want to do this project.
4. A quote for this project.
Any applications without these answers will be disregarded.
Please ensure you can fit inside the Duration and Payment terms we have stipulated!!!
BEST OF LUCK!
The team @ Cloudrecruit.