• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Closing Skills
• Motivation for Sales
• Prospecting Skills
• Sales Planning
• Selling to Customer Needs
• Market Knowledge
• Presentation Skills
• Energy Level
• Meeting Sales Goals
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Client Liason - Meeting Coordinator - Client Assistant
- Hourly – Help Contract writing
- Hourly – Seeking Experienced Project Manger