architect/engineer to review CAD files and update as required, make site mapping and earth cutting plan (surveyor layout), others
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have a site plan that includes the following buildings: 21 bungalows, 1 office, 1 restaurant, 1 laundromat, 1 mechanical house
We have CAD files for all of the above including the preliminary site plan (see pdf attached), but I would like the files reviewed to make sure they are technically sound and efficient.
I require modifications to the laundromat and mechanical house as they need to be bigger than they currently are- I have dimensions and specifications for these as well as for their respective foundations. In addition there is a security gate house that needs to be drawn- floor plan and elevation- it would be a similar design to the rest of the buildings in this complex. I'll provide you with the 3d files I have as well for you to take a look at.
The site mapping of the complex has been prematurely done, but we need someone who is skillful to draw and plan the site mapping and the fence area thoroughly and efficiently.
In addition, the complex layout needs to be completed with the following:
1) Complete site layout for the earth cutting plan/surveyor plan so that contractor knows where to start digging for each bungalow and other amenities and layouts.
2) Also need the drainage (both for domestic and rain water), electrical layout, water distribution and grey water layout, street light layout plans i.e. detailed markings of where to dig etc.
3) Right now there is artificial turf in front of each bungalow and also in the soccer pitch area. We would like suggestions on where else to place some turf but not too much of it. Please see ground detail pdf file attached.
4) I'll also provide you the map of the land so you can see the dimensions as well.
5) I would need the CAD files you review and the ones you provided each printed on it's own PDF and on a block with a company name and logo. We would be printing each of these on 42 by 30 paper.
6) The site plan overview of the construction needs to be printed on a scale of 1:1000 (if you find that this would be too big, we are allowed to scale it to 1:2000
7) Plans to scale 1:1000 showing the buildings- detail to provide an understanding of the layout, type of building planned, circulation
routes and equipment;
8) Plans of longitudinal and transversal transects permitting understanding of what is to be built, with at least one plan showing a transect along vertical access routes
10) Plans showing drainage, including solutions for dealing with domestic and rainwater drainage, road access and electrical drawings;
We need both CAD and pdf files for this project as described above.